Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's warm somewhere

So, my sister calls from Miami the other day.

Sis: "It's FREEZING here today!"

Me: "Really, it's cold here too. How cold it is there?"

Sis: "Wow, like 66 degrees. I have a sweater on!"

Me: (imagine the scowl on my face) "Really...are you...SERIOUS? Yesterday is was -14 here."

Sis: "Yeah, I hate cold weather, that's why I moved."

Now why didn't I think of that? Coach, I'm moving to Miami. Write soon.

Winter. I'm over it. Enough said.

TEAM Update:
We lost again last night. I'm getting sick of losing. Even though Coach insists it's different than last year, it still feels the same. We're still losing. We've been on scouting trips lately. Two this week plus a recruit at our gym on Saturday. One good thing about scouting is that I've become quite a popcorn connoisseur. Seriously, I think Coach will always like it more than I do. He likes seeing the different gyms, me, I'm in it for the popcorn. 


No comments: