Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wishful thinking

I'm dreaming of summer! I can handle the winter right up until Christmas, after that I'm pretty much over it. This picture is of Claire on the shores of Lake Michigan. She's holding her treasure of a shell. Wow...in this picture she still has her front teeth. Those are long gone now. 
I just love this close up of her! Since going to the beach is out of the question these days, I thought I'd THINK of being there. Anyone want to join me?

Here's waiting on warmer weather...waiting to know if they won or lost...and waiting for coach to get home. Game night again. Only eight more left after tonight...more if we make the tourney. Fingers crossed on that one. This team has had a lot of adversity this year. Which translates to the tourney would be a HUGE bonus! 

No comments: