Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snowy weather...YUCK

Finally, the snow has stopped! Yowza. Probably a good foot on the ground. 

Yesterday I was reminded of the song Ironic by Alanis Morisette. Coach and I were literally throwing the last few shovels of snow off the driveway when our plow guy shows up. 
"You knew I would be there!" he says. Yeah well, apparently patients is something I need to work on. But, I counted the shoveling as a workout. Wouldn't you?

The game for our team was cancelled yesterday. Make-up is tomorrow. Claire has signed up for an art class, so now I have a schedule conflict. Typical. I think my mom is going to cover taking Claire to art so that I can see the game. Claire's solution was to go to art class for "a little bit" then zoom over to the gym for the game. I am good...but not that good. They are at the same time. My super-mom cape is at the cleaners, and I haven't figured out how to stop time, just yet...or stop chocolate from going directly to my thighs. Working on it, but not yet. I'll let all you other super-moms out there know when I get it perfected. 

Team updated: 3 games this week. Just saying it makes me tired. Wins on all three would make me feel better. Is that asking too much??

No comments: