Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow Day

Today Claire had a snow day! Hurrah! Alas, I'm still in sweats. 

This morning when I came downstairs she was singing, "Hurray for a 2-hour delay!" Then the phone rang. Automated dialing...gotta love it. When I made the announcement that the whole day was cancelled, well, I guess it would be comparable to winning the lotto. Hold on to that feeling little one, it's the closest you'll probably get to winning it big.

She's in the tub now. She was supposed to have one last night, but we had a Dr.'s appt with the urologist. He was running an HOUR behind! In a positive light, we are actually, and officially on top of homework for once! That is a miracle. I'll take it.

To all of my readers, I will try to be better at posting. Pinky swear...no crossies.

Team Update: After beating the number 5 team in the nation, we've quite honestly been laying eggs ever since. We lost our last game on Saturday by 14. Depressing. There is a game tonight so hopefully, HOPEFULLY, we can pull out a win. But, alas, more team drama...and we're down another girl. 

Around this time of the season...it really becomes a grind.

No comments: