Thursday, December 4, 2008

Does December go by faster than other months?

Or is it just me? I am working on a grad school application right now. I thought it was due at the end of January...apparently not. It's due December 24th! What a stupid time to have an application due? Anyone with me on that one? I have a lot of my shopping done (whew), tree up, and I volunteered for PTA popcorn Friday tomorrow. Am I crazy? Pretty much, at least a little. 

Next week we have to go away for another Tournament. Let's just say heading toward NORTHERN Michigan. The last Tourney there we got stuck in a snowstorm. There we all are digging out vans with cardboard boxes. Oh what fun! No lie, I couldn't make this up. The drive took eight hours! It was supposed to take four. Claire, was so thrilled...not. As you can imagine, we weren't supposed to go this year. Apparently, the Athletic Director didn't get the we hate this stinking tournament memo. Alas, we go.

Also...I'm getting grumpy because my workout schedule has gone to CRAP. New Years resolution...yeppers. But, I'm gonna claim that everyone gets off schedule this time of year, right?

TEAM UPDATE: We won again last night. So we're 5-2. Not bad. I like being 1-0 in our conference. We're gonna need some luck next conference game. The team we play was ranked #2 in the Nation-pre season polls. We'll see.

No comments: