Thursday, December 11, 2008

Up north bound

Well, I am feverishly packing. In the middle of packing I also did some research on CT scans for children. When are they necessary...when aren't they? Long story short, she's not having one yet and I found a new urologist. 

This won't be long, but I will keep you updated. I'm taking the laptop.

TEAM Update: Don't leave your future in the hands of 18 year olds! They are fickle. Or find ones with good study habits. Note to self - re-read this during recruiting!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope she starts to feel better. My sister had similar issues when she was younger, and it took a lot of trips to the Children's Hospital to get her the care she needed.

Mrs. Hoops Coach said...

Thanks for your concern. We'll get it straightened around eventually!