Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So sorry...

I have been neglecting all of you! Things here have been a little crazy. Claire has been having UTI's like crazy. So, next week she has to go for a CT scan. She's less than thrilled. Su-per. Making life easy on the season single mom. She tells me it might not be scary for big people but for little people it's a different story. I get it. But must we start stressing a WEEK before? Oh brother.

Also, I am starting to pack for our away tourney this weekend. Not really looking forward to the four hour car ride. PLEASE...NO SNOW!! PLEASE! We're leaving late tomorrow. Claire is happy about being out of school on Friday. I am happy that she will probably sleep the whole way up. 

Most gifts are bought and wrapped, cards are out. Oh yeah...I forgot, another reason that I haven't posted was I realized my application for grad school at Michigan State is due December 24th not February 1st like I thought. So last week was a little stressful getting that done and finding people that might write me a decent letter of recommendation. Done. Yahoo!

In other team news, we lost out game on Saturday by six points. The J.V. team we played brought down players from varsity. Also, one of our best players is ineligible. That stinks. She hasn't been doing her work. Come on ladies...really? Go to CLASS!

No comments: