Monday, December 15, 2008

We're BACK!

What a trip. Oy! It was a fiasco pretty much start to finish. I'm glad to be home. As I type this I am sick in bed. Well, not super sick (cold) but I'm still staying in bed. I have to recuperate. That's my story. 

Our team did okay. Won one lost one. They played better the second day. It was a mess none the less. We get there and they wouldn't let our book keeper sit at the scorers table. They messed up the time outs which cost us the game. Coach got into it with one of the refs about said situation after the game. What a mess. That was only day one. The guy that kept the official book said he never made a mistake in twenty five years! Although, the next game when we finally were allowed to have our book keeper at the scorers table, he made his first four mistakes. hmmmm... 

Did I mention it's good to be home? It is SOOOO good. This weekend we might go shopping with the assistant coach and his wife. Sounds like fun. I'm sure the coaches will be thrilled about being in a crowded mall around Christmas...but their wives will be happy. That's really what counts.

So. good. to. be. home. 

No comments: