Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yummy!

So...this is what Claire is bringing to her school party tomorrow. Reindeer cookies! Cute and yummy (also super easy-my speed!)

Holiday preparations are underway. I finally feel like I have a handle on things. We're supposed to go shopping this weekend with the assistant coach and his wife, barring we don't get the MEGA snowstorm that's predicted for Thursday night. Actually, I won't be shopping...just looking. Coach, on the other hand, doesn't have one gift bought. Meaning my gifts. Actually, he does pretty good. I asked him not to spend a lot this year. I gave extra to Toys for Tots and the Humaine Society. I always like giving more than recieving this time of year. But, I have to admit, I wouldn't mind a little something in my stocking this year. After all my husband lives in a gym nine months out of the year. And you all know how I feel about the bleachers! Did I mention he has 27+ games?

Hope your holiday is in full swing!

TEAM Update: They're away tonight in Ohio. That means a late night for coach and also me. I have a hard time sleeping until he gets home. Especially because the weather continues to be a little threatening. Ugh. Fingers crossed for a WIN! They're playing nationally ranked team. Need the confidence boost. Need it bad.

No comments: